FURIOUS TOURING JACKET V2.0( LIGHT GREY )
!! FURIOUS TOURING JACKET V2.0 (Light Grey) SAS-TEC LEVEL-2
Setting the benchmark in the touring apparel, evolved to suit the needs of the long distance rider. Introducing the next generation of the Furious. A feature-packed riding partner for extended trips in total comfort.
It also adjusts smartly to different riding conditions. Windproof textile jacket with zip-operated big ventilation ports on the chest and back, added with zip-off mesh sleeves guarantee on-demand comfort regardless of temperature to span multiple riding styles and bike preferences, the Furious proves to be the go-to jacket for sport, adventure and cruiser touring.
New Features –
- All new mesh backed twin-zipper ventilation system at the sleeves.
- 1000 Denier INVISTA CORDURA® fabric at elbows for added abrasion resistance.
- Reflective system built into the jacket design itself, increases reflectivity by upto 2x. Works even with all vents opened, giving it a definitive edge over the competition.
- New collar fit.
- New push-button to hold ventilation panels and prevent flapping.
- Custom TPU zipper pullers at all zips, less advertisement more function.
- Velcro wrist gaiter added.
- New twin colour neon and black rain liner.
- Micro-Velcro used throughout.
- Improved waist adjustment tab.
- Reflective waterproof zippers at the torso for high visibility.
- INVISTA CORDURA® fabric – highly resistant to abrasion, scuffs and tear.
- SAS-TEC Protection System CE level 2 high-impact resistant protectors.
Shell Features –
- Outer shell – High Density polyester 700Dshell with 1000D Invista Cordura for elbows.
- Silver colour heavy duty 3D Mesh ventilation areas on chest and entire back panel, neon hi-vis mesh for arm vents.
- Stitching – Double safety stitched construction done throughout.
- Accordion stretch panels on elbows and shoulders.
- Industrial grade NightViz reflective material for improved low-light visibility.
- Custom TPU zipper pullers.
SAS-TEC Protection – (all protectors are removable)
Removable CE-Certified SC-1/CP-2 Visco elastic 3D Chest Protectors Level-1 with high ventilation (Solace Exclusive)
Removable CE-Certified SC-1/42 Visco elastic 3D Shoulders Protector Level-2 (Solace Exclusive)
Removable CE-Certified SC-1/05 Visco elastic 3D Elbows Protector Level-2 ( Solace Exclusive)
Removable CE-Certified SC-1/15 Visco elastic 3D Back Protector Level-2 ( Solace Exclusive)
- Front> Zip-down wind blocking panels can be adjusted for cooling temperatures on long rides. (Solace Exclusive)
- Back> Zip-Down wind blocking panel with large rear exhaust window on back for optimal airflow (Solace Exclusive)
- Arms> Long length twin-zipper, 3D neon mesh backed vents on sleeves for improved airflow
- 3M Reflective taping on biceps increases nighttime visibility.
- Reflective printing done all over the jacket to enhance design and visibility.
- Removable & Adjustable HI-VIZ reflective vest for maximum night visibility (Solace Exclusive)
- Convenient storage options with two front cargo style pockets
- Two waterproof zipper pockets on chest with high vis zippers.
- One large rear utility pocket to store the rain liner
- One internal waterproof zipper pocket.
- Removable and interchangeable waterproof full liner with taped seams to ensure long-term water-repelling performance. Can be worn as standalone jacket. Dual coloured in neon and black for high visibility on dull rainy days.
- Long sleeve thermal jacket with zipper pocket on front. Can be worn inside the jacket or used as a normal jacket, Filled with 100g Dacron Filling (Solace Exclusive)
Additional Features –
- Accordion panels on elbows and shoulders for improved fit while riding.
- Adjustable waist belt with for customized fit and secure closure.
- Adjustable Velcro straps on biceps and forearms enhance fit and comfort in the riding position
- Adjustable Velcro collar with soft poly fleece
- Premium YKK zippers used throughout
- 8# Connection zipper can be attached to any Solace pants
- Adjustable zipper panel on both side of thighs
* All dyed/pigmented fabrics will fade under UV exposure (sunlight) over time. SOLACE uses resistant fabrics, but HI-VIS material will fade at a faster rate than normal fabrics under the same UV exposure. This is a normal thing of all HI-VIS fabrics and is not considered a manufacturer defect.