!! THE SABRE Mesh Jacket Black !! SAFETECH LEVEL-2
Built for the streets of the urban jungle, mesh for the summer heat, drop in waterproof/thermal liner for all weather versatility. All new Solace Sabre urban jacket combines comfort with CE level 2 protection from Safetech.
- INVISTA CORDURA®fabric -highly resistant to abrasion, scuffs and tear.
- Powertector Power Protection System CE level 2 high-impact resistant protectors.
Exterior Features –
- Outer shell – Meshjacket with high density polyester 600Dshell with highly abrasion resistant 1000D Invista Cordura on shoulders and elbows.
- Stitching –Double safety stitched construction done throughout.
- Industrial grade NightViz reflective material reflectives for improved low-light visibility.
Protector System – (Solace Exclusive)
- Removable SAFE TECH CE Level 2 Elbow protectors ( TYPE B Part# 520)T+ T-
- Removable SAFE TECH CE Level 2 Shoulder protectors ( TYPE B Part# 421)T+ T-
- Removable SAFE TECH CE Level 2 back protectors ( FB Part# 851/XL 47-51)
- EVA FoamChest Protectorwith 30 venti-holes.(Upgradable to SAS-TEC Level-1)
- Sport fit elbow with protector tightening adjustment.
Comfort Features –
- Pre-curved arm geometry with sporty fit, Velcro wrist cuff with zipper adjustment.
- Soft-lined poly fleece open collar for best comfort.
- 2 way adjustment straps at waist to ensure snug fit.
- Long waist back with Reflective branding.
- Mesh comfort lining inside.
- Two outside one internal waterproof pockets
- waterproof reflective zipper pocket on chest
- YKK zipper used throughout
Cargo Features –
- H2O Pocket at backfor hydration bladder (bladder sold separately)
- Front waterproof and reflective zipper pocket.
- 2 waist pockets for storing essentials.
- 1 card pocket at sleeve.
- 1 back pocket to store rain liner.
Liner Features –
- External removable rain liner in hi-vis neon and black colour.
- Removable inner warm thermal liner.
All dyed/pigmented fabrics will fade under UV exposure (sunlight) over time. SOLACE uses resistant fabrics, but HI-VIS material will fade at a faster rate than normal fabrics under the same UV exposure. This is a normal thing of all HI-VIS fabrics and is not considered a manufacturer defect.